Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Tis the season! For Halloween, that is.


Halloween is definitely one of my favorite holidays. I loved trick-or-treating as a kid, and to this day, I still look for reasons to dress up. My freshman year of college, a good friend of mine and I dressed up as characters from one of our favorite tv shows: Sheldon and Leonard from Big Bang Theory. I thought our costumes looked pretty accurate.





You be the judge as you compare us to a picture from the show:

 Not bad, huh? My friend and I found out that Savers is the best place to look for odd-ball costume parts.




Anyway, since Halloween is coming up, we designed our own Halloween decoration in my Ed Tech class. We downloaded a template into Photoshop, then we decorated it the way we wanted. This is what I ended up with:

No one in class really understood what the white boxes were for, so I would probably Photoshop them out if I was planning on using this template for something in my classroom. It was cool to learn how to use technology to help holiday decorating in the classroom. I'm so excited to have a room of my own to decorate somday!

No comments:

Post a Comment