Saturday, November 3, 2012

A little bit about myself



Several years ago, I did a 30-day photo challenge on Facebook, and the first picture had random facts about myself. I decided to share on my blog, so my viewers could get to know the real me! Here it is:

Fifteen Facts
  1. I love music, almost any type.
  2. I want to be an elementary teacher someday. (I guess I've known this for a really long time!)
  3. Traveling the world is my dream!
  4. I love my family more than anything.
  5. Cookie dough ice cream is my weakness.
  6. I'm terrified of ticks and leeches. I get shivers just thinking about them...
  7. I was born in Missouri. Random.
  8. I'm teaching myself how to play the guitar.
  9. I once got a perfect 40 at solo ensemble for flute. Don't ask me how.
  10. I have 2 cats: Eddie is 19 pounds (fat), and Lily is a princess. 
  11. I may just marry my high school sweetheart. <3
  12. My mom and I are pretty much the same person.
  13. I trip on flat ground and fall up stairs. Sometimes in front of other people.
  14. I get stressed out easily. (I've improved a lot on this one!) 
  15. I'm my worst critic. 

These facts still describe me pretty well. I'll tell you a little bit more about my life. I grew up in Fergus Falls, MN, and I lived with my mom, Paula, and step dad, Darin. We've been really close all of my life. My dad lives in Minneapolis with my step mom, half siblings, and step siblings. 





From left to right:
My siblings - Paige, Devyn, Me, Noah, and Blake.












Me, my mom, and my step dad.









I've been dating my boyfriend, Eben, since my sophomore year of high school. We are both attending North Dakota State University in Fargo. I'm majoring in Human Development/Family Science and Elementary Education, and he just started grad school this year for Clinical Mental Health Counseling. Eben has been a HUGE blessing in my life, and I'm lucky he has put up with me for all of these years! ;)


For many years now, I've known that teaching is the right major for me. I love kids, and I'm so excited to be able to spend my days making a difference in my students' lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment